Saturday, October 29, 2005

From Glen: Ndinombethe

"Ndinombethe"
[African proverb] (pronounced "in-day-nom-bay-tay")
Translation: "As I go, I am wearing you." Referring to the indelible handprint we leave on the lives of others as we cross paths, whether intended or accidental.


I found this on a site earlier today and it has stuck with me. We do each leave an imprint on those who come into our lives - positive or negative. I wanted to let you guys know that you each have left an imprint on my life that will never really fade. You are my friends and I appreciate each of you for who you are. Thank you for letting me wear you as I go through this wide, wide world.

Gute Freunde, ein bisschen Glück, ein bisschen Geld, was braucht man mehr auf dieser Welt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home